By Kori ~ December 30th, 2009.
As the year 2009 comes to a close, itâ€™s time for us to reflect on our body of work this year, what weâ€™ve done well and where we can improve in 2010. When you have written as many posts as we have this year, 256 to be exact, it is quite a project to review them all and pick a top 10.
The ten we selected are not necessarily our personal favorites, but the ones that generated the most interest and discussion among our readers, not just on our Wine Peeps website, but on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter as well.
Looking at our top 10, I believe we can say that we have been true to our mission of being, â€œYour link to great QPR wines from Washington State and beyond,â€ as eight of our top 10 posts relate directly to Washington State wines. So, without further ado, here are our top 10 posts for 2009, listed in chronological order from oldest to newest:
- South Africa: Reflections on an Amazing Trip
- Taste Washington 2009: The Complete Recap
- Spotlight On: Quilceda Creek
- Spokane, Washington: Undiscovered Wine Country
- Wine Tasting Dinner: Washington Malbec Extravaganza
- My Bucket List of Wines
- Washington State Wine: More than Just Walla Walla
- A Wine for Tonight: 2006 Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon
- Wine Peeps: Leading the Coverage of Washington State Wines (continued)
- Soos Creek and Quilceda Creek: A Contrast in Customer Service
Now, weâ€™d like to hear from you. Besides the ones listed above, what were your favorite Wine Peeps posts of 2009? And what topics would you like to see us cover in 2010?
Filed under: Best of