By John ~ January 7th, 2011.
As we begin a new year, it’s time for us to reflect on our body of work in 2010, what we’ve done well and where we can improve in 2011. When you have written as many posts as we have this year, 314 to be exact, it is quite a project to review them all and pick a top 10.
The ten we selected are not necessarily our personal favorites, but the ones that generated the most interest and discussion among our readers, not just on our Wine Peeps website, but on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter as well.
So, without further ado, here are our top 10 posts for 2010, listed in chronological order from oldest to newest:
- What is the Best Wine You’ve ever Had? My Answer: 1976 Penfolds Grange
- Wine Tasting Dinner: Washington Riesling
- Paso Robles: California’s Emerging Wine Region
- An Open Letter to Warren Buffett Regarding HR-5034
- Obama and Wine Bloggers
- Agonizing Over and Analyzing Washington Ballot Initiatives I-1100 & I-1105
- Should I Join a Wine Club?
- Cayuse: Unique Terroir or Flawed Wine? Lab Analysis Tells All
- Wine Tasting Dinner: 2006 Washington Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sparkling Wine Tutorial: Helping You Avoid Confusion at the Store
Now, we’d like to hear from you. Besides the ones listed above, what were your favorite Wine Peeps posts of 2010? And what topics would you like to see us cover in 2011?
Filed under: Best of